✨ Moving Day

Friday 11 May 2018



[a copy of the letter i am sending on to ardos and to aunt cyn]

Dear familia,
In light of the path i am now pursuing, coupled with my guardianship commitment to the earth guild of koroshi, i am moving my «permanent» residence from bregsmourn to valbrough. 
Ardos, your hospitality and your kindness to me during the last two piszots has not gone unnoticed and, by the spirits of our ancestors, i will always show the same hospitality and kindness to you. If you ever have need of me, come find me or send word to the earth guild and i will come to your aid.  
Aunt cyn, i will set up my tent as a separate residence outside the palisade of valbrough, in order to continue the work bristle has begun teaching me. Thus you need not worry about a roof over my head. I will take the waystone back to valbrough first thing tomorrow morning and resume at the guild, and i will be available to you or any of the guild's healers at any time even if it is not my post. 
I was not able to send my last message to radi and taios, and of course now that i have met them both and know where at least radi has been, i know why. For that reason i don't feel the need to tell them about this change, but if either of you believes differently, you have my full permission to pass along the message. And regardless, ardos, my vows extend to your brothers as well. 
Until next we all sup together,
ilarion deorsa ramiel earthdream

No comments:

©

Grianadhmad of Ardic, the Bulegoan, and the Ipiazak/Apiazak are copyright 2017 Taed T. A. Price.
Hálainndóchas, Dusk, Ilarion Deórsa Ramiel Earthdream, and Leander are copyright 2018 Taed T. A. Price.
All rights reserved.

All other characters are played characters or non-player characters portrayed by members of Alliance Traverse City or Alliance South Michigan members, are copyrighted by their respective players with all rights reserved, and used with permission. Names of respective copyright holders are available upon request.
Other city, region, and place names are copyrighted Alliance Traverse City chapter or Alliance South Michigan chapter with all rights reserved, and used with permission.
Racial descriptions and backgrounds are copyrighted by the overall Alliance LARP organisation with all rights reserved, and used with persmission.